Join us for fun, games, live entertainment and of course ice cream at this year’s Austin Ice Cream Festival. While we know you’ll be tasting your heart out throughout your time at the event, you’ll want to stay all day with the loads of family-friendly activities offered.
– Rock climbing wall, presented by LCRA Parks
– Water gun target practice, presented by Pecos Pete’s Soda
– Bubble zone, presented by So Delicious Dairy Free
– Dunk tank
– Yard Games presented by Frost Bank and We Are Blood
– Obstacle course presented by Do512Family.com
– Meltdown Challenge presented by Time Out
– Live art wall exhibit presented by SprATX
– Complimentary Henna tattoos brought to you by OM Henna
– Paddle boards and canoes available for rent* during the Festival at the Lagoon, brought to you by the Expedition School
*Paddle with the pro’s! SUPs, canoes, and kayaks brought to you by The Expedition School!
$20/hour for SUPs, canoes, and kayaks, paddles, and PFDs included.
Kids under 8 paddle free!
Onsite Expedition School SUP, Canoe, and Kayak Instructors + Waterfront Life
Austin owned, Austin grown.